Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Star Spa New Jersey Reviews





15:00 pm .... the small finally fell asleep ... I close my eyes and relax five minutes ... peace ... with a sigh that I get up I saw the other two ... I wonder if they're doing homework ...
get down to the kitchen and found my children who are pretending to be scholars together with their friends ... giggle ... blessed them and taunt each other .....
I take my notebook of recipes to try, "I sit with them and start to browse the inspiration just waiting when my son said to me:" Mommy we prepare the tea? "
Me: "Sure .... what do you want?"
him: "I do ?????" pancakes
I ..... smile: "But ceeeerto !!!!!" and while I think (but it was rather a slice of bread?? Ugh I've got no desire !!!!!). Thus began the search for the recipe for pancakes ... and can not find it !!!!!
guffaw in me ... now saddled ihihihih .... ..... bread and nutella and air seraphic say: "I can not find the recipe ... but look at me .... five pairs of 'eyes staring at me and ask me to look better .... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh ... their eyes pierce me ... look ... look .... look for the recipe ... Here it is! All happy and I get up and I start work ... eyes on the books please! eheheh

To prepare the pancakes I used:

200g flour 2 eggs 250ml milk
2 teaspoons of yeast
half teaspoon of salt 1 spoon of
sugar 3 tablespoons vegetable oil

In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder, add sugar, salt and mix.
Divide the egg yolks from egg whites and whip them steadfast. Lightly beat the egg yolks. In a small bowl mix the milk with the oil and pour a little 'time on the flour, stirring to dissolve clots (I use the mixer electric). Combine the egg yolks and mix again. Add the egg and, with a wooden spoon, gently incorporate the mixture until a fairly thick batter.



Lightly oil a frying pan with a diameter of about 10cm, it heat well and pour three tablespoons of batter.


Cook until the surface begins to dry and you form bubbles.


Turn and cook the other side.


Here they are ready to be enjoyed ...


Obviously they that have both wanted and nutella nutella .... is ... so I put a few tablespoons in a saucepan with a bit 'of milk and I did dissolve ... and then ... mmmmmm ....


here .... and hungry .... and the little that she woke up just in time for lunch ...


... and this all alone??
but it is for you ^_____^


baci baci

Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment