Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Penalty For French In Uk

cake with roses for Rosalba



Here's another birthday cake prepared for Rosalba, the mother of a friend my son.
It 's a pds chocolate yes, now I use it, I love it:)) I stuffed with Nutella and cream of Nanny
and' a very good cream, very gentle, l ' only difference is that I did not use the flour but the starch. I leave you the recipe:

CREAM

200ml milk
2 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons of flour (I used potato starch)
200ml whipping cream sweetened
a small vial of vanilla flavor

Boil the milk. Mix flour, sugar and vanilla, gradually add in the hot milk, stirring well to avoid lumps. Put on fire over a low heat and allow to thicken for a few minutes. When completely cold add the whipped cream.


The exterior of the cake is decorated with cream roses and in pdz .... but not the usual roses ... I happened to see this video on FB and I are so glad that I wanted to try them too ... and if we are successful then I would succeed the first time all ^ __ ^
Of course mine are not perfect as those of the video, but this time we went by and I'm satisfied ..... eheheh
For those who would like to try me in the video .... roses here are really easy to do;)

(with the hope that the video see !!!!!!)





beccatevi And now a bit 'of photos ....











... .. I know how fanatical today ..... beccatevene other two ... tie .... ahahahaha





.... oh well ... ... this time not from the last I can not complain, really liked me, but more importantly the birthday girl liked it even more than taste and appearance, and this is very very important ...


A hug to all s

kisses kisses

Fiorella


0 comments:

Post a Comment