Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Diagrams Of A Brazilian Wax

cake .... rough!! Pepper Biscuits


E 'ugly, I know it's bad, I think it's one of the ugliest cake I've ever done, I could not find even a name !!!!!! I was
asked to prepare this birthday cake for today, the old lady said above it did not take anything for decoration, but I leave it white so ... so ... I wanted, so what did I do?? I thought I'd write at least wishes, so I took the gel, but not that I always use another brand, I began to write, and damn it was put to pour from all sides ... has expanded at a glance possession of the smooth surface of the cake (cabbage once I had come too smooth!)
My first instinct was to lacquer on it to stop it, but ... it would be nice eeemmmm then give away a cake slinguazzata already, so with a spatula I pull it off trying to make less damage as possible, however, even if the damage was already done .... damn me and my testaccio hard, I could not for once starmene good and quiet??
NO, I always have to take action!!
Anyway, I tried to make up for writing with the cream slightly tinted pink and "decorated" (Ah, that big word!) With roses made of pdz.

The inside of the cake is made with chocolate this PDS which I changed only the quantity of replacing butter with half dose of sunflower seed oil. Stuffed with Nutella and whipped cream, wet it lightly with milk and a bit 'of chocolate liqueur

But the birthday girl liked it, said it was very nice and pretty simple .. .... will probably lied ??????
I'll never know ... Mr!


Kisses kisses
Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment