Monday, September 20, 2010

Solid Core Scooter Wheels




quiet day than yesterday, and saw that I was alone at home, to pass the time I started flipping through several magazines to cooking:)
On "Sweets for all occasions" I found these cookies a bit 'special, simple and quick to make, and it was love at first sight.
from the outset that I do not really like the pepper so I decreased the dose.

needed:

300g of flour 200g of honey (I used a raw wildflower honey ... I love the raw ^___^)
50g butter 2 egg yolks 1 teaspoon
cinnamon (mine was very abundant)
1 spoonful of pepper (I half tablespoon)
10g of baking powder to taste milk

Let the butter soften and with the electric whisk, knead with honey ...


... until creamy.

Sift flour and baking powder, add a little 'time to the creamed butter obtaining a hard and a bit' crumbled. Mix with pepper and cinnamon.

Add the egg yolks and milk (a tablespoon or so) and knead the dough.

Take small amounts from mixing, formed into balls and mash them between your hands.
place them in the baking tray lined with baking paper and cook at 170 degrees for about 10/15 '(regulator depending on your oven) or until they are just golden.

Some have decorated them with a piece of candied cherries and almonds ... with almonds are really good!!

next time ^___^

kisses kisses

Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment