Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Verses 21

Tart crumbled to jam Paoletta


Yeah, Paoletta I always try its sweet fantastic, but I try to resist ... the diet continues ... but ... but ... this I could not say no !!!!!!
It 's a very good pie and fast, as we like to be stuffed:)

To achieve that you need:

300g flour 1 egg
100g sugar 120g butter
half a sachet of yeast 1 pinch of salt
taste of your favorite jam or nutella

Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, egg and butter. The result is a compound crumbled.


Butter a baking dish and pour half the mixture, pour some jam on it ... I used my apple jam with cinnamon and cloves very good !!

Cover with the rest of the dough, trying not to be holes.

Bake at 160 degrees for half an hour.
Cool the crust, the mold and sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Here is Nternal .......

mmmmmmmmmm ..... too good ...... .......


... even my little brat liked ^___^

kisses kisses
Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment