Friday, October 8, 2010

Mount & Blade Color Bug

Braided Bread Sticks


recipe taken from the 2010 calendar Paneangeli; bread is a very simple and fast to build, I did not use yeast but that beer .... I know that in the post the last time I cheered because I finally yeast, but in the fridge I have a good supply of mica that ... and I can throw!!
The only thing is that once cooked, the braid is a bit 'spoiled .... my fault ... I do not think it was "close" is good ... but since my first braid in absolute I have never performed or salty or sweet, pardon me alone;))

If trying times is what you need:

400g plain flour (I was 00 and the one I used, however, putting 500g)
a loaf of yeast
225-250ml warm water
10g sugar (2 teaspoons) 1 teaspoon
salt 4 tablespoons olive oil

Dissolve the yeast in 50ml of water. In a bowl sift the flour and mix sugar and salt. Add the dissolved yeast and oil and mix with a fork, adding a little 'time for the water tepid. Knead the dough on a lightly floured table top for at least 10 'with the enlarged fists, rewind, and then dropping it on the table until complete absorption of the liquid (if you have the mixer do the first, but you will lose the opportunity to have muscular arms and ehehehh boiled). Put the dough in floured bowl, cover with a damp cloth and place it in a warm place to rise until it doubled (about 40 '). After the interval
overthrow the dough on a floured table and divide it into three parts, with each forming a roll approximately 30cm long rolls and twist together. Transfer the braid on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and set to rise for another 20 '


Place in the oven a little bowl filled with water, turn the oven to 200 degrees and when hot oven and cook for 30-35 braid '


The result is a very soft and fragrant bread ... we liked it very much:)

kisses kisses

Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment