Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yeast Infection Getting Brazilian





I would just point out that this cake is not is my work, but rather of my dear friend Rosa. The other day was the birthday of his son Mario, who took 2 years and is one of my little buddy. His friendship with Rosa was actually born during our pregnancies, unfortunately hospitalized both in the hospital for problems other than that then you are happily resolved, and happily continues to this day. We see almost every day, because our puppies frequentamo the same kindergarten, if not then I'll see if we phone and then we phone or on FB chattimo msn ... In short we want so much good and we can not stand without feeling more than a day!

But let the cake. Rosa has a classic stuffed
pds with a mousse of cream and nutella (!!!!) to be deburred and then coated with the MMF (the recipe took it from me ... heheh ... let me gloat by ...).
Well, this was her first time with the mmf and I must say it was really very good.
The cake I had the pleasure to taste it because he has prepared to celebrate the nursery, but this evening I saw plenty rascatterò there will be a great celebration for us too;)))

And now I just have to say I LOVE YOU MY Banana

ahahahah kisses kisses to all

Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment