Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wheels Ss For Silverado

Glasses greedy



few days ago I saw these cups 's blog Imma has always so "sweet" ideas that you're only seeing him want to lick the computer monitor. I decided to make myself but replace the yogurt with the cream condensed milk that I made and remade several times already. The recipe for this cream, however, I found the wonderful blog Paoletta .

CREAM MILK CONDENSED

needed:

2oog milk
¤ ¤ ¤
2oog condensed milk 250g whipping isinglass
8g ¤ ¤
a small vial vanilla flavor

Soften the gelatin in cold water. Once softened dissolve in 50g of hot milk (taken from the total weight). In a bowl pour the milk and condensed milk, mix and add the gelatin dissolved. Put in refrigerator to harden. Meanwhile, whip the cream. When the milk is composed of hardened (take the pudding type consistency) join the whipped cream.

This cream made me immamorare the palate ... is so good and easy to prepare that now I can not help it, and then very versatile! In fact, just change the flavor and you get every time a different cream (for example, you can add the coffee, lemon, hazelnut paste .... the choice is yours).


For glasses need:

¤ 2 bags prepared for hot chocolate (for example Ciobar) + milk must
¤ ¤
cream condensed milk cocoa, hazelnut, hazelnuts covered with chocolate to decorate

I prepared the chocolate following the instructions on the package, I distributed the glasses that I covered with plastic wrap, let cool and then put in refrigerator to cool. Once cool I made a second layer of condensed milk with the cream, I spoverizzato with cocoa powder, sprinkled lightly with the chopped hazelnuts and put back in refrigerator. Before serving, I added a hazelnut covered with dark chocolate.



Simple, fast and .... gorgeous!!

kisses kisses

Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment