Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Kartframes For Sale

bread cake with flowers for Sabina



As you already know my broccoli last Wednesday Sabina's birthday. For the occasion, prepared the Favor biscuits and cake (which I photographed aesthetically because I did not own) to celebrate at school. Yesterday evening, celebrated at home with some of her dearest girlfriends, and I prepared this cake. I used to RP this recipe, I then stuffed with a mascarpone cream and nutella (golosa!!) And decorated with pdz honey.
Unfortunately I had to arrange a little 'for the decorations, I was waaay behind with preparation and I had been too few colors, so this is what I could do.



I know, the pictures are not that great, I must admit that having made live better, however ....



At my broccoli and liked it a lot and also to her friends .... I also did the flowers to hold the candles eheheheh ...



And here is my broccoli Sabina .... Happy birthday again my darling!




kisses and happy Sunday to all ^___^

Fiorella

0 comments:

Post a Comment