Saturday, January 22, 2011

Brazilian Wax Recovery

how it works? The tale of Alice

" The Closet", it is said that the popular wisdom seems to me the best for
describe what has happened to me. The top news
seems beautiful, I contact the editors of a magazine that is interested in my painted stones.
"She is so good, his work so unique and unusual .... we would like to write about her, post your picture .. tell her story ..." I'm flattered, who would not?
After much talk, when you finally get down to business ... here's the surprise, we have to pay.
Coooosaaa?
Ehh yes, it runs the world today, you want to talk about? pay!
In pratica si tratta di pubblicità occulta e personalmente mi fa un pò schifo.
Ora, quando sfoglierò una rivista e vedrò che decantano questo o quell'artista e lo innalzano a rivelazione dell'anno, mi verrà automatico sentire puzza di bruciato, e mi chiederò: è spontaneo o pagato ?
"Guardi che oggi funziona così!" Sarà... ma, davvero, a me non piace per niente!

 Tutti i sassi-gufi, gufoni, gufetti, gufini..
che mi preparo a dipingere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment