Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sinusitis More Condition_treatment

Reflections

I look around and realize that the mediocrity is not perceived as a defect. I see many young (and not) do not bother to rise from the crowd but instead try to get it all with minimal effort . How
buy stuff from a few cents for the satisfaction of saying "I paid only ..." without worrying that lasts one day, so when it breaks you throw it away and buy another.
As we prepare to graduate exams in six days, and not in six months, preparing and making the argument, but as you become more and doctor, who cares whether or not prepared. How
refuse to do anything with the excuse that one can do without groped at least before you try to do it.
there are examples galore. This
opportunism, this lack of quality, this lack of effort, irritates me. irritates me the lack of pride in achieving the objectives struggling, working, spinning the wheels of the brain. The brain is only used to find tricks to make others work in place. And it is irritating. Evidently
..... I'm getting old :))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment