Friday, November 19, 2010

Gay Cruise New Jersey

Tutorial Friday / Friday tutorial: Tiling with use of resin




This time the tutorial that I propose is one of my works, a lesson in pictures published long ago in the club creative Cliccoecreo - a forum of interest to anybody is passionate about creative hobbies. The technique che presento è quella del TILING , l'uso cioè della resina per creare un effetto mattonella davvero molto carino.

This time the tutorial that I propose is one of my works, a step-by-step lesson published long ago in the club Cliccoecreo  - a very interesting forum for those who are passionate about creative hobbies. The technique I present is that of the tiling , ie the use of the resin to create a very nice tile.


Link to tutorial: Tiling (pdf)

0 comments:

Post a Comment